This one-day course provides information about standardized flagging procedures for the construction industry in Alberta.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- legislated responsibilities of the employer and the flagger
- a flagger’s responsibility to protect themselves, co-workers and the public
- correct flagging practices, procedures, equipment, and clothing
- communicating with co-workers and the public
- dealing with emergency vehicles and other exceptional situations
This course has a written exam component. Participants must achieve a minimum score of 80% for course certification. Re-certification is required every three years by taking the one day course again.